North County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Tough Legal Advocacy in Southern California
You have the right to an attorney, and you need to maximize that right to the fullest. .If you are arrested for a crime in North County, you need legal advocacy you can rely on. Your best defense is an experienced and successful lawyer.
5 Reasons to Hire Jessica McElfresh
1. I have been interviewed, consulted, and published by several media outlets, including:
- The Los Angeles Times
- The San Diego Union-Tribune
2. I personally handle every case that I take on.
3. I am available and accessible for my clients.
4. I am fluent in Spanish.
5. I offer free 30-minute consultations with prospective clients!
Are you facing medical marijuana charges?
I have an extensive background in medical marijuana laws and criminal defense. In fact, I am known as a go-to source for legal advice on some of today's most debated social issues. I don't just share my opinions with the media, I bring my knowledgeable perspective in every case I handle.
- I have authored and analyzed several medical marijuana ballot initiatives
- I am member of the National Organizations for the Reform of Marijuana Laws Legal Committee (NORML.)
- I am the community director for the NORML Women's Alliance.
- I have served on a mayoral working group to regulate marijuana dispensaries.
About the Law Office of Jessica C. McElfresh
My firm specifically handles criminal defense matters in North County, including:
I am confident that I can be the aggressive defense lawyer you need to get through this difficult time in your life. With my experience and commitment to your case, you can trust that you are in good hands as we battle the proseuction together.
Defending You Against Criminal Charges in North County
My firm offers personalized attention, accessibility, and availability that few other attorneys can match. I personally handle every case that comes through my firm's doors and pride myself on outworking the opposition. It is my job to defend you fiercely. Other attorneys may treat you as a means to an end, but at my firm, getting to know you as a person enables me to better represent you for who you are in court. After an arrest, the clock is ticking. Choose a North County criminal defense attorney who can fight for you effectively. With an impressive track record of successful verdicts, settlements, and
case results, I can be trusted to skillfully handle your defense.
Call the Law Office of Jessica C. McElfresh to learn more or to schedule your
free case evaluation today!